When writing your review and submitting media, please consider the following guidelines:
- Focus on the course played and your individual experience
- Provide details about why you liked or disliked the course
- Please do not submit copyrighted images or videos
- All content must be submitted in English
- By submitting any material to us you are consenting to letting us use it in any medium such as through our social media outlets, marketing materials and our websites, including www.golfadvisor.com. When we use something you’ve posted, we may or may not, at our sole discretion, include your username and location or other identifying information you provide
- Obscenities, discriminatory language, or other language not suitable for a public forum
- Advertisements, “spam” content, or references to other products, offers, companies or websites
- Fraudulent, deceptive or misleading information
- In violation of any intellectual property right of another
- In violation of any law or regulation
- Email addresses, URLs, phone numbers, physical addresses or other forms of contact information
- Critical or spiteful comments on other reviews posted on the page or their authors
In addition, if you wish to share feedback with us about product selection, inventory, pricing, or other customer-service issues, please do not submit this feedback through a course review. Instead, contact us directly so we may resolve it promptly.
Enjoy writing your review!